• CileTheSane@lemmy.ca
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        6 months ago

An opinion piece is not a source. Where did they come by this data? Following the links only takes this far: https://cdn.ramseysolutions.net/media/company/pr/everyday-millionaires-research/national-study-of-millionaire-new.pdf

Which 1) Indicates it was a survey. I’m sure millionaires like to believe, and have other believe, they made it all themselves but that’s hardly scientific. They conveniently forget things like daddy paying to get them into a fancy school and giving them a cushy position in a business they own.
        and 2) doesn’t share the study or methodology in any way. It is impossible to check their work.

So we just have the word of a company that wants your money saying “trust me.” They also have a bridge they would like to sell you.

• CileTheSane@lemmy.ca
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            6 months ago

I don’t fucking care.

For someone who doesn’t fucking care you’ve sure been posting a lot of nonsense.

• CileTheSane@lemmy.ca
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                6 months ago

And you wonder why I’m not wasting my time finding a source for you. You sure sound like a reasonable person that would actually listen to an opposing view point.