PICTURES OF GREENTEXT:

Special Notes

• The chevrons (>) in greentext are actual chevrons, and not markdown versions to show a reply. They need to be escaped with a backslash: >

• If a post or comment is talking about “dubs” or “trips,” this refers to the last few digits of the post number: two repeating numbers in a row are “dubs,” and three are “trips.”

• Only include the timestamp if it is relevant to the post.

• When writing the username and timestamp headers in Greentext threads, only include the date if either changes.

• Time is written in 24h style.

• Please format the date in whatever style/order is provided in the source content.

• Greentext timestamps are given in hh:mm:ss, but unless two posts are made in the same minute, do not include the second.

Format:

*Image Transcription: Greentext*

---

**Username**

**Title**

[*Description of image, if any.*]

[*Description of any unusual text font, background images or color, etc.*]

Plaintext.

\>Greentext.

\>Greentext.

---

Next Post

---

Footer

Example:

Example Picture to be Transcribed

Image Transcription: Greentext

Anonymous

[The image is of Michael Scott. He is seen as crying while slightly smiling in the picture and is wearing a white shirt with a black coat. A Christmas hat is photoshopped onto his head from the left side.]

> Be me

> 26 yo single wagie

> haven’t seen family in years

> family asks if I’m coming to visit for Christmas

> really want to see them

> try to get time off to go

> asshole boss won’t give time off because, “It’s a Blackout week and we need people here”

> want to quit, but cant due to bills

> regretfully tell family I couldn’t due to me working

> Family seems upset but they understand

> depression worsens due to another Christmas alone.

> cut to Christmas Eve

> closing store for the holiday.

> hear knock at the door

> go to tell them I’m closed

> realize it was my family

> they tell me they flew out to spend Christmas with me

> begin tearing up

> feelsgoodman.jpg

How was your day /b/?

Footer

Note: Currently there is no official footer for ToL, you can use whatever footer you want. However please remember to be polite and supportive when making your own footer, or while replying to comments! This footer has been copied from r/TranscribersOfReddit with a few modifications.