“We have issued the last package that we had withdrawn and for which we had funding,” John Kirby said. White House National Security Council strategic communications coordinator John Kirby said at a briefing Thursday that “the assistance we were providing has come to a halt.”

The White House official also said it is very important that Congress continues to approve the allocation of money to Ukraine. He stressed that Kiev needs help more urgently during the winter period.

• nbafantest@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      6 months ago

I do think its interesting there are multiple people in this post that basically say the same thing “why doesnt Biden just do anything he wants, he’s the President”

• HACKthePRISONS@kolektiva.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 months ago

he should. make the supreme court stop him. make the senate remove him. once he abolishes a department, or takes the money and spends it, or whatever, there is no real recourse.

• HACKthePRISONS@kolektiva.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            6 months ago

me either. and i’m sick of the facade that the united states constitution prevents them. time to go mask-off and let people decide if this is really the governmetn they want to live under.