I’m sure it’s not going to last forever as this site grows in popularity but I feel like I can talk about whatever with minimal judgement here (and just overall no anxiety in comparison to everywhere else), just nice vibes all around ^^

• Lazycog@lemmy.one
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

For me the absence of downvote has lowered the barrier to comment. On reddit I felt the same as you.

On another note, your account details say you are a bot? Account name with a "bot account" suffix.

• Havoc@lemmy.one
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Negative, I am a meat-popscicle!

I ticked the wrong box, I thought it was asking if I wanted to be able to see bot posts. I thought it meant like automods and stuff like that

• Lazycog@lemmy.one
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Ah, fellow mobile biological co2 production facility. Carry on!

And now that you mention it, haven’t seen any bots around yet on the fediverse (except for a few spam bots).

• Havoc@lemmy.one
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

Eh, I think that comes with a larger user base. I’m sure it is inevitable. Speaking of inevitablity, R U lonely? 💔 Come talking me ❤️❤️ click shadylink in bio

• Lazycog@lemmy.one
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

Yeah I’m mentally prepared for it. Trying to actually enjoy the smaller userbase while it lasts!

And yes bby 😛😛 I clicked the link and put my bank details pls respond