• A2PKXG@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I think quite a few homophobic people are actually gay and think that everyone is experiencing their struggle.

I’m straight, and really not afraid that anything is going to convert me.

• BarqsHasBite@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Many are bi, so for them it’s a choice on whether or not to act on it. So they project that it’s a choice for everyone. And the gays are choosing it because they’re lustful or sinful or weak or whatever.

• vd1n@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Or rapist-like. I had a friend that came after me. Meanwhile when I was in highschool him and his friends used to come to highschool parties to fuck with drunk girls and steal from the house. Dude is the biggest removed. Look up ape the grim on youtube, he’s a rapper.

Dude is a fucking narcissistic psychopath criminal. And I mean that in the realest way. I’ve known him my whole life… I think he’s part of a gang/mob that has a body count. Dude shot a gun outside my house. Seen photos of him throwing up the blood handsign and he made a song that was pro jjan 6th coup. Hiphops Hitler from west Epping, NH, near the used car shop hist step family owns that’s probably dirty too. Dudes the most evil narcissistic person I ever met. All of his ex girlfriends left the state he’s such a piece of shit.

Work is he fucked with his new girlfriend kids and tricks them into believing God. I swear this guy is a psychopath that thinks he’s actually God from the old testament.

Dudes dad was wanted by the fbi. We used to look for his dad’s photo on the posters around town when we were kids.

Hugest piece of shit human I have ever been in touch with and I hope no one ever has to deal with a cunt like him.

• A2PKXG@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Yep. And add to that the fact that all Catholic priests decided against a traditional family for themselves and prefer whatever it is they are doing.

• Alvinum@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          11 months ago

Well, to be fair: using captive children for sex is what Moses commanded.

Numbers 31:17-18

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

If you want to have a bad afternoon, read this report on how the Vatican systematically protected and promoted known rapist to some of thehighest offices.

https://www.vatican.va/resources/resources_rapporto-card-mccarrick_20201110_en.pdf