• SuperSpruce@lemmy.zip
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Once again I’m astounded by the stupidity of these publishers. These games are already cracked, so why would they retroactively make the paid, legal experience worse on their finished products? Can we make this practice of retroactively making a product worse illegal?

• Ready! Player 31@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Someone, somewhere, is making decisions about piracy without understanding how it works. And no one could be bothered to correct them.

• Untitled4774@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

What are they adding to these games to justify new DRM?

Or are they doing new “packs” and are adding new DRM to make it seem justifiable to get that game with a few others?

I just can’t see why they’re doing this now. Unless it’s something they think came make more money than they’ve just spent implementing new DRM.

• drislands@lemmy.world
      cake
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

I’ve said this elsewhere, but I think the reason is because they felt embarrassed by that one Street Fighter tournament where the hosts had a nude Chun Li mod on. They’re overreacting and putting DRM in place to stop mods from working in general so that can’t happen again.

• chahyay
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Find the perfect women track suit in Pakistan at Chahyay. Explore our wide range of women’s puffer jackets and track suits at affordable prices. Shop now!

• Gulaal
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    4 months ago

Check out our online store to find the perfect bridal dresses for your big day. We provide an extensive selection of gorgeous wedding dresses to fit any style, ranging from traditional to mordern style. Shop today to use our beautiful collection of bridal dress.

• jazmin
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    4 months ago

Explore the best collection of velvet shawls in Pakistan. Discover the elegance and style of our outstanding designs created with the best velvet fabric. Shop now to give your wardrobe an elegant look.

• ecs
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    4 months ago

Removed by mod