I mean the physical design of the gun, not the projectile or effect.

• TubeTalkerX@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

The ZF-1. [activates a ZF-1 and holds it] It’s light; handle’s adjustable for easy carrying; good for righties and lefties; breaks down into four parts; undetectable by X-ray; ideal for quick discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger; 3000-round clip with bursts of 3 to 300. With the replay button, another Zorg invention, it’s even easier. [lights reveal a mannequin in police gear] One shot… [shoots mannequin]…and replay sends every following shot to the same location. [turns around, shooting in the direction of the Mangalores; bullets curve their trajectory and hit the mannequin instead] And to finish the job, all the Zorg oldies-but-goldies. [fires every weapon at the mannequin as he mentions them] Rocket launcher… arrow launcher, with exploding or poisonous gas heads, very practical… our famous net launcher… the always-efficient flamethrower, my favorite… [winks to the Mangalores] and for the grand finale, the all-new ‘Ice-cube System’! [fires a cloud of liquid nitrogen which freezes the remains of the mannequin. Mangalores applaud politely by carnage]

• orivar@lemmy.dbzer0.com
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, would’ve immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun…

• -RJ-@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

You forgot to mention the ‘little red button’ :) - Well played for putting his whole monologue here - I was going to suggest that gun.