No changes again. Your thoughts?

• saxocat@possumpat.io
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I think it’s fine, I’m not too deep into Pauper right now, but the meta looks pretty good to me. No reason to ban stuff just because

• greeny@feddit.deOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

We had an interesting discussion on the discord yesterday about this. One counter argument was that content creator might get annoyed by playing the same fast decks over and over again and stop making content. Often these people come up with new deck ideas and test them thoroughly. This hurts the paper community as well, because many of us copy some Decklist from mtgo. I think we might get some bans in autumn if this doesn’t get better or even worse with the upcoming sets.

• saxocat@possumpat.io
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Idk about that argument, when affinity was the deck, content creators were doing well with other decks and it’s the same now, isn’t it? I’ve watched two Pauper league videos last week, some ephemerate by snapbolt and mono black gardens by Teasdale, I think both were doing fine. I’m not following so many content creators, does everyone else feel forced to play fast decks?