I see this is a NSFW community and I’m not sure if my fully clothed normal pics fit in so if you know any other communities please let me know 🙂 😚

• HotPurplePeach@lemmy.worldOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Thanks, I’ve been really enjoying it so far. Most of the people on the communities I’ve joined are really civil and respectful and you can disagree without instantly getting 100 downvotes. Reddit somehow made me think toxic people are normal.

• MaybeALittleBitWeird@lemmynsfw.com
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Glad to hear you’re enjoying it! It’s a lot better of an environment to interact with for sure, I would never bother commenting on Reddit because everything that needed to be said would already have been said by the time I found a thread. There’s still toxic people here, but for the most part everyone is just happy to be here. Hope to see you around!

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

Exactly, the overall smaller community is great for people that don’t hang around whole day so that we can chip in with a comment. This “actually contributing to discussion” part is new to me and surprisingly fun 😊

• MaybeALittleBitWeird@lemmynsfw.com
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          6 months ago

It is! I literally was just reading your comments on my SFW account in an Against the Storm thread(which I am playing at this exact second) from a few days ago 😝 Small world.

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            6 months ago

Hehe, who would’ve thought 🙂 It’s like we live in a small town and keep running into each other on the street - how nice. Enjoy and have fun, storm buddy! 🤜