Tesla Cybertruck Owners Who Drove 10,000 Miles Say Range Is 164 To 206 Miles::Also, the charging speeds are below par, but on the flip side, the sound system is awesome and the car is “a dream to drive.”

• Sagifurius@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    5 months ago

Yeah i guess there are some absolute idiots about. “For that that don’t know, 2 plus 2 is 4”

• Cypher@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      5 months ago

It might be news to you but people from counties that use metric really don’t care what a mile is.

• Sagifurius@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        5 months ago

Yeah…it would be news that everyone is the ignorant fuck they pretend to be online IRL.

• HerrBeter@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              ·
              5 months ago

How do you mean I was bragging?

I wonder why you are so insecure that you feel you must try to insult everyone in every sentence.

Do you mean approximating? Could just round it up so it’s divisible by ten and remove the excess but it’s not the answer. Calculating the limits I.e 164*1,6 took more time.

Besides, I can’t fathom why everyone should have to convert everything by themselves, this would be the effect of the suggestion. It would be the absolute most needless, time wasting, and unnecessary effort society could do.

• Sagifurius@lemm.ee
                link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                edit-2
                5 months ago

“I’m literally insulting people but i cry when i get called on it, also I can’t fathom being asked to think”

• Sagifurius@lemm.ee
                    link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    5 months ago

Besides, I can’t fathom why everyone should have to convert everything by themselves, this would be the effect of the suggestion. It would be the absolute most needless, time wasting, and unnecessary effort society could do. This is literally the dumbest thing i have read in 20 years.