Definitely not a hard working knife and has some paint chips, but at $27 the Samoir GP035 comes with a claimed D2 blade, titanium “deep enough” clip, and aluminum body. The samoir is roughly the same size as the crkt ceo but $20 cheaper and 1/3 lighter.

If you’re like me and feel naked without a knife but hate carrying in your basketball shorts during the summer heat, check this out. Worst case it’s $25 and makes a great drawer or purse knife.

• CheesyGordita@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Just on Amazon. They have different versions and you might be seeing a nicer one with titanium body or better blade material. Not sure if links are allowed here or not, but here’s the one I got.

https://a.co/d/fpDuRGy

• mook71@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Thank you! I just bought a bronze one. I bought a nice sharp Gerber pocket knife recently for around $30 that I was very fond of because it was nice and compact and easy to carry. The Gerber went missing (I’m sure it’ll turn up sometime - they always do). I’ve always liked Swiss army knifes because of their scissors, but have been trying to expand my small pocketknife collection because they are just handy to have around