I have 3 different libraries, one for comics, one for TTRPG books, and my main one for actual eBooks. My main library is over 4GB with over 1,000 books.

No, I haven’t read all of them, but I am working on it. They have been collected over the last 15 years from Sony eReader store, Kobo books, Amazon Kindle, B&N, Archive.org and other Public Domain books hosts, Humble Bundle, Story Bundle, and various other places.

Largest categories are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Mystery.

I wish there was a way to link to an Android app.

• tiny_parking@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    3 months ago

I have on library stored on my NAS drive. It contains magazines and for the most part TTRPG books. Only about 200 in total. I run a calibre-web in a docker container and connect thru Tailscale using the Firefox browser so that I can just read what book I need based on what game we play. The magazines I access in the same way but on my phone when travelling.

• SuperSpicyKyle@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Wow, absolutely smashing me. I have just moved across to EBooks from physical books because of travel so i have very very minimal books atm, slowly buying them all.

• GreyShack@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I have around 7,750 books in mine at the moment. A significant chunk of this was a collection of sf and classic novels that a friend gave to me about 12 years back - boosted by a couple of smaller collections later.

I also have around 2,000 physical books and am slowly thinning those our by adding ebook versions to Calibre.

As for an Android app, I use “Calibre Library” with mine - usually downloading through that and reading in ReadEra.

• wanderingmotel@lemmy.dbzer0.com
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

ATM 760 titles I don’t load everything into Calibre. Just things I might read or want in my calibre-web for friends and sync’ing to my Kobo.