I’m trying to figure out why my comment was removed and it just so happens that the Auto Mod message isn’t working as expected.

My issues are:

1. The link to the comment does not work, it gives a “Server error.” page and that’s it.
  2. I can’t submit a report because it gets stuck on a loading.
  3. What an unhelpful message from the mod. I need some answers.

This is the image attached to the only comment that I can’t find in my comment history:

And, well, I do take offense that this is getting removed because I *wipes tears with a hamster* worked so hard to superimpose those words on it and crop it and save it. It was so sad, you guys. 😥

But joking aside, is there a way to submit a proper bug report to fix the link and button on the message so that I can get at these mods’ homophobic wigs? I couldn’t find a better place to post this, so any info would be much appreciated.

• capital@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    5 months ago

+1 to this issue. I just received a message from automod which supposedly deleted a comment of mine but doesn’t contain the comment contents and the link is broken.

How am I supposed to see what the comment was to adjust my posting behavior?

What community was this in so I can see what “Rule 3” even means?

This is useless.

Edit: I can confirm I also see endless loading when I attempt to report the message as OP did.

Edit2: Holy shit, you can look up your name in the mod log: https://lemmy.world/comment/6251653

Edit3: Well… Your shit can still get removed with no indication of which community it was in…