I hope crossposting like this is allowed or even appreciated <3 here is the Body of my post:

Hey!

I’ve been trying to make an equipments list work recently. Obviously not to play at the top of the meta but to be kinda competetive at least.
The deck is trying to play cheap equipments quick and stack them on top of Goblin Gaveleer or Champion of the Flame. I realized that I fizzle hard if my only threat gets handled and am trying to get a bit more staying power with 4 Reckless Impulse/Wrenn’s Resolve. I am also playing some 1 offs just to feel out their impact when I draw them to see which direction I want to take the deck in. I usually side them out after game 1, though. 🙈

I am also eyeing Resolute Strike and Bladegraft Aspirant but I feel my equip costs are low enough on their own. Benevolent Blessing is really putting in work preventing removal, blocks, and also pumping champion.

Any ideas on what to change with the list?

• button_operator
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

I’ve also been experimenting with an equipment deck lately but it never seemed like a good enough contender for anything but the most casual games. My effort is here, I’m going for a double strike theme as you can see. I try to get more value from the saboteur effects.

I’d consider removing the benevolent blessings in favour of apostles blessing if you’re afraid of losing your creatures. Goblin gabeleer seems like a bad creature to me except when it’s able to end the game as it will die before providing you enough value otherwise.