A new economic report from TD says Canada is falling behind the standard-of-living curve compared to its peers.

• cyberpunk007@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    11 months ago

So we have that, then we have the NDP which is basically the liberals lap dog, and then the liberals which have made many decisions I disagree with. Who’s left to vote for?

• emeralddawn45
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        11 months ago

Yeah fuck these people. “Liberals don’t always do what I want and NDP never wins they just join with the liberals so I’m gonna vote conservative even though they ruin everything for everyone”.

• cyberpunk007@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          11 months ago

Yeah fuck these people.

A little harsh, don’t you think? FWIW I voted NDP last couple elections…

• Numpty@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I struggle with the same question. I’m trying to educate myself about the options… and it’s damn difficult. Every option is a poor choice for different reasons. One party has a core platform that is completely out of touch with the public, the next relies on fingerpointing and provides zero solutions, and the third just parrots what people are thinking on many issues but does nothing more than grandstanding.

Sigh.

With the way things are, we end up voting for a party we dislike so that the party we feel is destructive to Canada doesn’t win the election… and then we end up dissatisfied with the results. It’s pretty broken.