• morgunkornOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

It’s a ranking of who got the most points, a bit disappointed that Slovenia isn’t on the graph though

• jol
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

It’s an average of quality of roads, median Eurovision position, number of vegan Restaurants, life expectancy, and a few dozens more.

• awwwyissss@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Switzerland should lose a few hundred points for not supporting Ukraine then a few hundred more for helping so many rich sociopaths.

• OhNoMoreLemmy@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

I was very confused how anywhere in Europe could be worse than the UK health service, but the data is from 2014.

• neidu2@feddit.nl
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    5 months ago

I’d move Czech Republic a lot higher up, in the vicinity of Norway. Source: Lived in both

Plus UK deserves to be at the bottom. Wales is cool, Scotland is cool (except Aberdeen. Aberdeen smells like piss), and Northern Ireland is on a cool Island. But the concept of United Kingdom is past its expiry date.
    Source: Been there way too much.

• morgunkornOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      5 months ago

At least we know it’s not a ranking of the quality of the beer, Cz would definitely be at the top

• neidu2@feddit.nl
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        5 months ago

Agreed. I’m overall content with being a Norwegian back in Norway, but I will concede that our domestic beer production, with very few exceptions, is awful. One thing I miss from Brno is Gambrinus 12º

• kurcatovium@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          5 months ago

Well, you miss one of the worse beers Czech Republic has to offer… Days of drinking “euro-beer” (those uniform beers like Gamrbinus, Staropramen, Krusovice, etc.) are over with the rise of small/craft breweries.

• temmink@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

That’s way different from the last survey. Some of them changed tremendously probably due to the changes they had to implement after the final report. Very interesting!

• Snoopey@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

I moved from the UK to Portugal. I’m glad to see my situation has drastically improved

• Jomn@jlai.lu
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    5 months ago

Wow, these results are so surprising! Who knew that France would get more points than Sweden!