• CurbsTickle@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    5 months ago

I don’t know what you’re missing here - the headline, which you didn’t create, is misleading. People don’t like misleading headlines because it’s giving the wrong impression of a successful mission.

You are taking this personally.

Yes, you do need to take a breath. Enjoy your day.

• Rapidcreek@lemmy.worldOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        5 months ago

Interesting. So is taking a beating and not complaining a sign of maturity to you?

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            5 months ago

It’s a question you refused to answer. I suspect your idea of mature is to never speak out, which is not mature but subservient

• Darkassassin07@lemmy.ca
              link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              5 months ago

You posted an article you didn’t write, people reacted to the article (mainly its title), you took people’s reactions as a personal attack while simultaneously claiming no responsibility for what people are actually reacting to.

Grow the fuck up.

This ‘beating’ you’re refering to; ie the continued downvotes, is because you continue to act like a god damn child.

To answer your question directly:

Yes, complaining about people reacting to someone else’s content you’ve posted as if they are personally attacking you is incredibly immature.

So is continuing to tantrum about it once your poor behaviour has been explained to you repeatedly.

link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                5 months ago

The very first thing I said in this screed is “downvote it all you want”. Is there something there that you don’t understand? That was it until I was attacked as I am now. However, your way was to do it was indirectly. You wouldn’t do it directly to me. Only now do you engage. Now you seek to minimize me to suit your needs. You must be a real treat to live with, but deep down you’re a coward.