11092001 [he/him]

• 0 Posts
  • 11 Comments
Joined 2 years ago
cake
Cake day: January 24th, 2023

help-circle
  • USA cannot and will not compete with China in terms of fairer deals and more humane investments and loans. But progranda is something the USA excells at.

Not even in an 100 years can China develop a progranda network like the United States. Maybe in 300, in reference to Liu Xiaobo, the most principled(Not CIA backed) of the racist American dog Chinese libs borne from the Deng era promotion of Western thoughts.

Overall, this is outwardly the smartest play the USA can do to compete with China. Just lie, lol.

• Just gotta not watch the YouTube vid and say no. Also, the best anime is Revolutionary Girl Utena by a long shot for me.

Also hot take, I like the 2003 version better despite being more of a mess. It was a lot more character driven for the brothers, the villains were better thematically, more Gothic, beats the shit out of Ed like the dumb 13 year kid reddit atheist he is with thermodynamics lol.

Quip, 2003 was more about brotherhood than fatherhood(fma: brotherhood), end quip. The broader and general brotherhood theme of the newer version was too saccharine for me honestly.

• 11092001 [he/him]@hexbear.nettoanime@hexbear.netsaw 08th ms team
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

Double zeta gundam does 200% more in like 1 or 2 episodes in North Africa than what the entire run of 08th MS team does with its setting. 08th MS has a pseudo vietnam setting and still doesn’t do any meaningful political commentary with it and instead has dog water romance with good fights plus the typcial lore ruining and revisionism that UC gundam ovas usual do. Might as well just saw gundam thunderbolt.