• 0 Posts
  • 11 Comments
Joined 1 year ago
cake
Cake day: July 4th, 2023

help-circle

• Hey! (1) Existing ones: If you already have the chargers with the Japanese plug shape (looks like [ I I ]) and support 100v/50 or 60 Hz input (most morden chargers support all the voltages over the world) then you can just use them.

(2) Convenience: If you want to buy one in Japan for cheap, just hop into the 100 JPY shops or convenient stores everywhere. They sell cheap ones which most probably cannot fast charge.

(3) Care about choices: If you care about fast charger, you can go to the Yodobashi Camera/Bic Camera/Yamada denki/LABO or whatever electronic goods stores. They will have plenty of choices

(4) Convenience and quality: you can go to the convenience stores and buy the Apple chargers (with Apple store price) and fast charge capabilities. Because you can always trust the quality rather than some unknown brands that the stores have with their limited stocks.

• I believe it’s important to avoid a blanket judgment when it comes to these cases, as labeling all of them as creepy oversimplifies the situation. Each case should be considered individually.

For instance, if a man is drawn to a much younger woman solely due to her age, that does raise concerns. Similarly, if he’s pursuing younger women for the sake of exerting control, that’s undeniably unsettling.

On the other hand, if a man genuinely values a woman’s personality, appreciates her qualities, and they share a mutual affection, there shouldn’t be an issue. Assuming that a woman is being exploited solely due to a significant age difference undermines her intellectual capabilities.

It’s vital not to rush to judgment without the full context.