help-circle

• saltynuts420@lemm.eeOPtoAsklemmy@lemmy.ml*Permanently Deleted*
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

yes completely agree with you brother , i wish there was a paltform where everyone could have a respectable discussion without trolls or extremism…where people from every background could freely share their views and have a civil discussion … mf the old internet is dead

• saltynuts420@lemm.eeOPtoAsklemmy@lemmy.ml*Permanently Deleted*
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    9 months ago

calling a terrorist terrorist will get you supressed on twitter or banned on reddit , what dos twitter want me to call that shit a messiah? also if you support the right on twitter you get banned , you support the left on reddit you get banned … some subs ban you for sayin words like “woman” what does i call them then … i am not from the US so dont care about us politics but i write what i see on those platforms

• nice, do you know other such websites but about topics other than vintage cars … i think our internet today has become too boring as most people just visit the same 5 to 6 sites (YouTube , reddit , wiki , insta , twitter , and twitch) and call it a day … websites like these make me curious about the days when we had separate websites like these for such niche content