• dependencyinjection
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

I know it is a meme, but males are well known for their rape habits, and a bathroom seems like the perfect place for that…

This not you?

Males are well know for their rape habits? WTF.

To copy another reply. Rapists are known for their rape habits and females can be rapists too.

I honestly don’t understand your logic. If someone is willing to rape someone, do you think they wouldn’t enter a female only bathroom? Do you think it’s just opportunistic men that rape people. Like huh there a women in my bathroom now I can rape her.

If I don’t reply this evening, i would love to continue this discussion it’s just getting close to bedtime but I will continue talking this out if you want.

• platypus_plumba@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 month ago

Yes rapists are opportunistic. What I meant to say is that males are known for being the main cause of rape, maybe the wording wasn’t right because I’m not a native English speaker and I’m doing my best at communicating here. It’s obvious that most males aren’t rapists.

• dependencyinjection
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 month ago

I absolutely believe it was the wording, which in hindsight is understandable if you’re not a native English speaker.

For what’s its worth your English is exceptional aside from the confusion here.

Bless ❤️