Newsmax host Carl Higbie went on a tirade on Friday after former President Donald Trump was convicted by a Manhattan jury the day before.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee was found guilty on all 34 counts of falsifying business records to conceal hush money payments to cover up extramarital affairs. Trump was concerned the affairs would come to light and harm his presidential aspirations. The Republican freakout has been swift if not predictable. Despite their outrage and indignation, some conservatives insist that being a convicted felon will help Trump’s chances of returning to the White House in November’s election.

During Friday’s edition of Frontline on Newsmax, Higbie demanded congressional Republicans drop everything and go after those involved in Trump’s prosecution.

• ColeSloth
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    22 days ago

I think the chodes that own like 20+ pew pews are all far right. But you can’t use 20 at a time, so I guess that won’t help much. I’d put hard money on odds of much more citizens who’ve actually shot someone before as being non-republicans.