• Tartas1995
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    12 days ago

Still talking to someone else?

I mean, why concession? It makes it sound like I said it wasn’t “all that good”, after expressing that it was. I did neither. You are really talking to someone else. Who is it? And why respond to my message instead of theirs?

Or did you mistake my summarization of your vaguely stated opinion on a very big multifaceted issue, as me expressing support for your “fire bad” take?

• SpaceCowboy@lemmy.ca
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      9 days ago

You’re just talking about talking now, and aren’t making an effort to make any kind of point. Common tactic for people that have lost a debate but don’t want to admit it.

• Tartas1995
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        9 days ago

What debate? Have you addressed my first comment to your first comment? No. Have you addressed my second comment to you talking to me without talking about anything related to what I said? No. Have you addressed my third comment about you talking to me as if we had a conversation while you haven’t said anything addressing anything that was a response to what I said? No.

And I am not making an effort to make any kind of point? Dude you are talking to no one!