• Tartas1995
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 month ago

To me, it sounds like you are expressing that you think that the “regular” Palestinians are supportive of Hamas.

Have you considered that they tell her to shut up because they don’t want her to make herself the target of Hamas?

• Hlodwig@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

Have you considered that if most of palestinian dont want Hamas they could stop/kill them easily? Two millions people against maybe maximum 10 000… Moreover they know who they are and where they hide (among the population)

Like in Russia, most are supportive of this terrorist state…

• gbzm@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 month ago

Hahaha if that calculation worked anywhere there would be no billionaires, no dictatorships, no people would be oppresed and the proletariat would rule every country… Hell we wouldn’t even pay rent.

1 small organized group with funding and power > all the disorganized masses

• PhlubbaDubba@lemm.ee
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 month ago

I dunno what history you’ve been reading but a peasant mob against the aristocracy and all their armed bodyguards tends to not end well for the peasants.

• Tartas1995
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              1 month ago

To be fair, depends on what your perspective is. A person in/after the french revolution, might didn’t have the best time, I mean… In the revolution, a lot of people died and afterwards we talk about a time called the reign of terror for a reason. But as a completely detached spectator, and the power of hindsight, you might think that the little man won against the rich.

So from a completely detached perspective with no real threat to anything which is meaningful to oneself, one might conclude that the little man has won in the past and would win again. It ain’t your price to pay, you know.