Whatcha all playing?

I’ve been playing Crow country! It’s pretty awesome. I love the vibes and gameplay. I think the puzzles are a little too simple for my liking, but it’s well worth a play. Also been playing more hitman 3 freelancer mode which has been an absolute blast

• Poopfeast420
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    před 1 měsícem

Leveling some more World of Warcraft characters. The pre-expansion patch launched, and I’ve read about lots of bugs, but since I basically just play up to level 25 in the remix mode (and then boost the characters to max) I don’t really notice anything about it. Only that low level characters appear to be weaker now, that’s it. The pre-expansion event starts this week, so I’ll check that out.

Then I finished Solasta: Crown of the Magister. The story stays kinda mediocre, and it felt like some characters suddenly lost 50 IQ near the end, otherwise some parts wouldn’t have worked. I still like turn-based combat, so I generally had a good time. The game has multiple campaigns, that were added in the DLC (plus a Dungeon Maker, to create your own campaign and share in on the Steam Workshop). The first DLC campaign is supposed to be a faster pace and shorter than the main one, even if both are level 1-12, so I started that one. I did install a mod that lets you add and change a bunch of things, although I mainly use it for some QoL stuff, plus some more spells (and maybe feats) from table-top DND, so even though I’m using the same characters, I can try out some different things.