I swear there used to be so much more premade things like desserts, frozen meals and so on. Over the years the amount lessened but the past few months have been particularly bad.

I am currently unemployed (waiting on police vetting to be able to start) and theoretically homeless (I crash on people’s floors) and I absolutely obviously cannot cook. I’ve lost housing recently but now that I don’t have it the loss is very blatant and hard.

I avoid eating stuff which may make me need to use a bathroom because accessing one can be hard depending on the time of the day and sometimes they’re broken, no toilet paper and so on. Raw stuff sadly agitated my stomach.

I don’t get why the premade vegan stuff has been disappearing. I remember seeing people other than me buying it all the time. More often than not it’s been sold out. Why did they choose not to reorder? Or discontinue? I don’t know which it is. A few years back Aldi had some really AMAZING vegan pizzas and then they disappeared after customers kept buying them out. This is so weird to me. I also haven’t seen any vegan premade non frozen stuff and I used to always see at least one wrap per store. :(

• jupyter_rain
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

I don’t know how the situation is EU-wide, but in Germany I do not see a vast reduction. Maybe I am fortunate and Mainstream enough when it comes to dietary choices, who knows.