• lennivelkant
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 month ago

Is that frequency something you can control or measure? Do you agree on a shared “let’s meet” frequency you set it to, and if the other happens to have it set to that as well, you end up meeting? Or is it more of a random chance thing, like running into each other in places you both frequent at coincidentally matching times and deciding it must be the bracelets’ doing?

Or am I falling for a joke?

• lennivelkant
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 month ago

I wasn’t entirely sure if that’s what they mean, but I considered the possibility. I opted to give a serious response just in case, accepting the possibility I’d be wooooshed.

I did.

• Amanduh@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 month ago

I wasn’t trying to add on to any whooshing, just trying to help

• lennivelkant
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            30 days ago

All good, I appreciate your intention. Thank you for taking the time!

• Hexamerous [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 month ago

I don’t really know, I only know the basics of how to use it. But twice a year when the planet reaches a certain position in the solar system, you have to calibrate it 1/24th of an earth rotation, and then do it again after a certain time. I don’t understand why, but everyone is doing it. The crystal draws energy from a silver pendant the size of a coin.