Just looking up some DIY medical procedures and then the unwanted AI goes off the rails.

• unexposedhazard
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    4 days ago

Oh i see, so you wanna look at your insides. Nice. I mean depending on which hole you wanna look at, i would be concerned about sharp edges on the tip of that thing in the image. Its also probably not water tight.

Reminded me of Adam Savage swallowing a camera robot (Pillbot) very cool video, can recommend.

• Machinist@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      4 days ago

I wouldn’t say that I want to…

Colonoscopies are expensive and my health insurance sucks.

• pixeltree@lemmy.blahaj.zone
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        4 days ago

If DIY colonoscopy is something you want to do more than once, doing some anal training with a longer toy is probably a good idea. Helps you learn to relax your muscles and get a feel for your insides, which would probably be pretty helpful for maneuvering a scope around. Oh and when you’re doing it, work the scope in a bit, then take it out, relube, rinse and repeat. It’s hard to work lube in that deep, doing it iteratively like that helps. Let me know if you have any butt questions, toying is like my main hobby nowadays.

• Machinist@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          4 days ago

I’m mostly joking but would do it if I have to. I only have like 9 inches of colon left and it’s not attached to my small intestine.