Asking as there has been a few comments mentioning this with the new !stardewvalley@lemm.ee taking over !stardewvalley@lemmy.ml

!yepowertrippinbastards@lemmy.dbzer0.com for additional context on those recent events if you are interested

Also, an older post for more context on how lemmy.ml is managed: https://lemmy.world/post/16211417

Curious to hear other thoughts about this, as I’m trying to keep !simracing@lemmy.ml active, but might suggest to move it elsewhere if a lot of people prefer not to interact with lemmy.ml communities

• squirrel
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    2 days ago

Curious to hear other thoughts about this, as I’m trying to keep !simracing@lemmy.ml active, but might suggest to move it elsewhere if a lot of people prefer not to interact with lemmy.ml communities

I would vote for moving it elsewhere. Maybe lemmy.zip would be a good instance that’s focused around tech and gaming. Or discuss.tchncs.de because !trucksim@discuss.tchncs.de and !diysimulators@discuss.tchncs.de are already hosted there.

• Blaze@feddit.orgOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 day ago

You are a very active poster here, so moving it to that instance would also be convenient in case you need to mod

Also, that instance is very well managed, always impressed with the other services they offer.

Based on the comments, it seems like we should definitely suggest this. Would you like to make a meta post or do I do it?