• ColeSloth
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 hours ago

I get lost in my own city, so I got a mod that leaves a map stay revealed anywhere you’ve swam to.

Then just a mod that allowed you to build an automatic organizer for all the stuff you mine and gather so I don’t have copper or something stored in like 3 different lockers.

Then lastly, a mod that let’s you build something advanced so long as you have enough base materials in your lockers to make it. This is the best one because it really gets rid of a pointless time waster. I don’t have to spend 10 minutes creating all the different parts, so I can make the different parts, so I can combine the different parts, so I can eventually build my super cool thing or whatever. If I have everything that would allow me to eventually put together the super cool thing, I can skip doing all the pointless parts and just create it straight away.

That’s all I used if I recall. The map one can effect gameplay and some mystery, but im directionally challenged. The others are just QOL and just do what the game should have already been doing.