Whatcha all been playing?

I’ve been pushing myself through silent hill 2 remake. Not because it’s bad but because it’s so damn scary to me 😭.

I live for horror games but this game fills me with so much dread nearly every second. I have a few nitpicks with decisions they made, but now that I’m on the final area I think they really did do as good a job as you can with this remake. It’s really damn solid

• Poopfeast420
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    12 hours ago

More Diablo 4, after finally getting over my cold. Playing through the campaign was super boring (being sick and miserable didn’t help). All that time is also basically wasted, and you just want it to be over as fast as possible, to actually start progressing your character. Future seasons might be better, since you can skip the campaign, but a bunch of stuff only unlocks after you hit max level anyway, so who knows. The expansion increased the difficulty of the game, added some more difficulty options and did a stat squish, but I don’t think I’m a big fan. Until yesterday, it felt like I was just treading water, not making much progress. Then I managed to unlock Torment 3 difficulty, change my build a bit and get good enough gear, started blasting through enemies, and had more fun. So, while I’m not bored out of my skull anymore, I think I’ll just finish the season journey and battle pass, and then take another break from the game.