Hello everyone!

My name’s Benjamin, I’m the developer of ENFUGUE, a self-hosted Stable Diffusion Web UI that’s built around an intuitive canvas interface, while still trying to deliver the power and deep customization of the popular tab-and-slider web UI’s.

I’m taking it out of Alpha and into Beta with the v0.2 release, which brings SDXL support while still maintaining most of the feature set of 1.5 by allowing you to configure multiple checkpoints for various diffusion plans. It also has a ton of changes since 0.1 as suggested by other users, like the the ability to point ENFUGUE to the directories of other Web UI installations to share models and other files.

This is not monetized software in any way; I simply built the tool I wanted to use, and wanted to share. Thanks you taking a look!

• 👍Maximum Derek👍
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

I will give this a try later when I’ve got some time. This looks like it covers all my gripes about the Easy Diffusion ux.

• benjamin@lemmy.dbzer0.comOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

If you find the time, please let me know how it goes! And that was specifically a part of my motivation; it was mostly gripes with EasyDiffusion/A111/Vlads/SD.Next/Invoke/Comfy that drove the original design.