There is no rule against anarchism, why was I banned?

Also I don’t support the unibombers methods, I am just an anarchist. This goes against the ideas of 196, where the only rule is that you have to post before you leave. @threegnomes@lemmy.blahaj.zone and other mods, I am very upset

• loiakdsf
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

that point doesn‘t really hold its worth. a murderer‘s house cannot be searched without a warrant just because he is a murderer, he still has a right to privacy, which police need to keep.

according to your take, police are allowed to search every self proclaimed anarchists houses.

• Knighthawk 0811@lemmy.one
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

what? no. That would require that the governing body of the police were itself anarchist… which is a paradox.

however, if the police did that then said anarchist would have to follow the establishment’s rules in order to fight back and win. If said anarchist were always 100% true to their beliefs then they would not go the route of abiding the laws because they are against the establishment in every way. they would want to fight back, but not by following the rules.

in your scenario, you made the police out to be anarchists themselves which is a bit backward. the police are fascist, or any other totalitarianism or similar.