The disapproval of Elon Musk is the top reason Tesla Model 3 owners are selling their electric vehicles and going for another brand, according to a new survey of 5,000 Model 3 owners.

• Joe
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    11 months ago

I honestly couldn’t understand how people had any praise for him in years past. He always came across as (yet another) embarrassing forever teenager, born with a silver spoon in his mouth and little sympathy for or understanding of others.

This is in vast contrast to Bill Gates who (despite my loathing of Microsoft’s business practices, especially in the 90’s and early 00’s) continued to grow and earned some respect with his philanthropic endeavours and just generally acting like an educated adult.

Still, I’d rather have fewer rich jetsetters and more competent Governments and international institutions, effectively working to better mankind.

• Flying Squid@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, although there was certainly doubt, until the “pedo guy” thing. Then I realized he was just a manchild. And, of course, he used his high-priced lawyers to get out of that obvious slander in court.