I only play my Warlock now, and I’m pretty much 50/50 on Sunbracers and Chromatic Fire.

Sunbracers are very flexible with weapons, and I mainly use Conditional Finality, Hollow Denial (Lead From Gold + Killing Tally), and The Other Half for well skating.

For Chromatic Fire, I just use Wish Ender and arc. Wish Ender is already insanely powerful, and the added blinding explosions are just so good. I usually pair it with Forbearance or Techeun Force (Rewind Rounds + Controlled Burst), and Apex Predator (Reconstruction + Bait and Switch).

What is everyone else here rocking this season?

• Spike
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I’m mainly rocking the Necrotic Grips + Osteo Striga on Strand Warlock. I nom the shackle 'nades to gain Weaver’s Trance to suspend everything.

Another Build I’ve been rocking like you is a Chromatic Fire + Arc build. But I use either Malfeasance or Outbreak Perfected

• oryx@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Arc CF is just so solid. Been meaning to try out Outbreak with it; Malfeasance also sounds fun!

• Spike
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Popping all red bars in an AoE and then hammering down all majors and bosses, especially taken, with the explosions is really satisfying!