• RBG
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    10 months ago

Right back at you. Please show me where I am not “chill” here? There is one person who is not chill and its certainly not me.

You can still choose to wear a mask or not, theres no law yet or is there? So just don’t, I guess?

The smaller bumps by the way occur because people kept getting vaccines and boosters. How does that look like where you are? When was the last time you got a shot or a booster? From the sound of it a while ago.

• Kuori [she/her]@hexbear.net
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

if there genuinely IS a reason to wear masks again

this proves you don’t understand what you’re talking about at all. there was never a compelling reason to stop masking according to the data. period.

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            10 months ago

that’s nice. it’s also tantamount to covid denial, so you can just take it and shove it right back up your ass where it came from.

link
                fedilink
                English
                arrow-up
                ·
                10 months ago

you’re right, i’m sorry. it’s just downplaying a deadly and ongoing virus and dismissing the most effective method of protection against it as not necessary.

don’t talk to me, you’re disgusting.

• Blake [he/him]@feddit.uk
                  link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  ·
                  10 months ago

Come down from your pedestal for a moment. The world isn’t binary. The most effective method of protection against it would be total self-isolation, but I’m guessing you’re not advocating for that, so I’m going to assume that means you agree that there’s a limit to how far we should go to reduce the spread of the virus. We clearly disagree on where that point is.

I understand it’s uncomfortable having your viewpoints challenged, but you are acting like a petulant child. If you’re going to argue with me, the least you could do is talk about the issue and try to convince me of your viewpoint. I’m very open to changing my views, but the only learning experience I’m currently enjoying is that a good number of the users here are extremely bigoted.

If you genuinely don’t want me to talk to you, you can just block me, or stop replying.

link
                    fedilink
                    English
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    10 months ago

not interested in your condescending “more mature than thou” masturbatory horseshit, people like you have led to the deaths of countless innocents. go jerk off into your own mouth, i don’t have time for debate perverts