Honestly this is absurd. These death machines shouldn’t be legal in europe. That thing doesn’t even fit in the parking space, even though the parking lot has the biggest spaces in the whole city. The Golf Polo is so small in comparison, it could even hide in front of the engine hood of the truck.

EDIT: It’s a Polo and not a Golf, I don’t know my cars, sorry for that!

• MachineFab812
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    10 months ago

Yours was a reply to my own comment in the first place and I am regularly without good internet for a month at a time, so…

Anyways, yes, I agree that trucks should be smaller, and I donate to others who think like so, but in the meanwhile, people do have a need for trucks and cannot be blamed for buying what is available to them to purchase.

How often do I participate in car-pooling? At least daily when I’m not stringing barges together - I have a large family, my kids’ friends know I’m good for a ride to group events, and I drive for Uber and Lyft … All that said, I personally don’t own a truck, but an SUV, since I’ve found the towing capacity(and MPG! WTF is up with that!?) of vans in my price-range to be absolutely pathetic. In trucks, when the occassion arrises, I am usually a passenger or renting.

That said, even the most rural farmers in the US now know how to import Kei Trucks, and how useful they are, so things are changing, if not quite in a “No one needs trucks” way.