All I can say is; Oh dear.

The addictive optimization game adds even more methods of optimization to play with.

• vrighter
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

meh, so far 2 out of 3 announcements have been very underwhelming for me. I tried space exploration, didn’t like it. A simplified version of that is still just a simplified version of that. And this quality thing just serves to make shit unpredictable, which is a step backwards to me. I hate probabilistic recipes, and the main draw here is to make everything probabilistic

So far I only liked the bot improvements. I feel quite disappointed so far, tbh

• sushibowl@feddit.nl
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      10 months ago

I think there’s a group of people who are just going to avoid quality completely and have entire factories running at normal quality only. Kinda similar to how some people don’t really do nuclear.

If you don’t like the concept of going into space though maybe this expansion is not for you. I think the base game will get the bot upgrades for free anyways.

• vrighter
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        10 months ago

yeah but I won’t be buying the expansion if a bunch of it is optional content I’d want to avoid