Dude, just found this comminity the other day. Being honest, I always suspected and actually acknowledged some of the traits i had and have as autistic-ish; hell, even when growing up my mom and I used to joke around about me being autistic. But time passed and learned how to “act in life” and things were left only as a joke.

Anyway, I saw here someone sharing a link to RAADS test. I said to myself, naaah this is just a bunch of people seeking for validation of the ideas they already have. Fast forward a couple days, that idea never left me and took the test (I know what you are thinking) .

I just don’t know what to do with the results, honestly, I was expecting the score to be something in the realm of 100. But it is a fucking 176.

I just don’t know, man…

• GVasco
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Taking the tests is only the first steps, do your research and find out more about it and relate it to your childhood growing up trying to get as many situations for the different diagnosing criteria. Watching some YouTube videos has been mighty helpful as well to better understand certain traits could manifest themselves. If you find yourself relating more and more and fins that a diagnosis might prove useful/enlightening go route, but you’re not obliged either to seek one. I started where you are now a couple of years ago and it’s been quite enlightening to finally understand myself better and the comments/remarks that have been addressed to me on several occasions.