• emeralddawn45
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    10 months ago

Wrong about what? You think this guy is some comedic genius and I disagree. He sounds like what actual bots and shills say. I have a feeling you’re more invested than just a ‘fan’ of this random internet account, but if you are just riding some random persons dick then that’s kinda sad lol.

• Viking_Hippie@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      10 months ago

You think this guy is some comedic genius and I disagree

Never said comedic genius. I said satirical account and implied that I personally find it funny. Your strawman and mischaracterizarion of your own stance doesn’t change the fact that you keep insisting it’s a sincere account in spite of the evidence.

He sounds like what actual bots and shills say.

That’s always been the problem with satire: extremely confident idiots insisting that it’s sincere. If I had a dollar for every time someone shared an article from The Onion thinking it was straight news, I’d buy the Eiffel tower.

I have a feeling you’re more invested than just a ‘fan’ of this random internet account, but if you are just riding some random persons dick then that’s kinda sad lol.

Yeah, it’s me trying to talk some sense into your thick skull that’s sad, not you acting like admitting you were wrong is a fate worse than death 🤦

I’m stubborn and am used to arguing with a brother who’s pigheaded like you. What’s your excuse?

• emeralddawn45
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        10 months ago

I never said it’s sincere learn to read. I said it sounds like a bot either way. Maybe you’re getting usernames mixed up? I just think it’s dumb.

• _cerpin_taxt_@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          10 months ago

Yeah, the person you’re responding to is definitely an alt of “bad at satire” guy lol. They’re salty as hell and dickriding this guy because they are this guy haha.