I don’t want to offend anyone by the term “generic”, but by that term I mean the typical Youtubers who generate the same repetitive content over and over and over and over and over again and it’s usually content that is made with little effort and often with filler, such as unnecessary jokes. For obvious reasons I won’t even mention specific names.

I for example use Youtube exclusively as a learning platform, I can’t say I’m a “fan” of any Youtuber because I’m not really there to watch the weekly/daily video of a content creator, I just jump in and if I want to learn about something I just watch it and that’s it, I don’t get distracted watching anything else.

I hope no one feels offended because it’s not my intention but it really makes me curious how some Youtubers can earn thousands of dollars in donations in streamings where they just play a video game, and when someone donates they don’t even pay attention to it, I don’t even think they need the money.

• CatUserOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    9 months ago

I don’t deny that there are some exceptional content creators, for example LearnLinuxTV, he usually makes series of something or his “Essentials” playlist where he teaches a new concept completely from 0 in a single video.

And yes I can give you names but maybe you don’t recognize them because they are spanish content creators, like Auronplay, ElRubius, and a huge etc.

• kratoz29@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

And yes I can give you names but maybe you don’t recognize them because they are spanish content creators, like Auronplay, ElRubius, and a huge etc.

And you forgot to mention when they release their shitty books that only children would read.