• torpak
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

If you don’t know what this is about, don’t google the Name of the vehicle at work.

• Kornblumenratte@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Actually, neither duckduckgo nor google nor bing nor startpage nor searx yields anything besides XBus formerly known as eBussy for me. So, if this name is somehow funny somewhere in the world, google & co are not helpful.

• Queen HawlSera@lemm.ee
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 year ago

Bussy aka Boy Pussy is a way of referring to a literal male asshole when you intend to use it for anal sex.

• Kornblumenratte@feddit.de
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

TIL… Still a good name: Using our new Electric BUS SYstem is as much fun as using a bio-bussy! would be a great slogan…

• BigDanishGuy@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

So it’s a portmanteau? It does give quite a different meaning to the phrase:

“I’m going to drop the kids off at the pool, before giving my eBussy a thorough cleaning and then picking up the guys. My eBussy can comfortably fit 3 guys, so it’s perfect for our little adventures. All the guys like to be in the back, but Dave can’t control himself back there, so he has to be strapped in in the front instead. But that’s OK, because nobody can get the party started like Dave, when he pulls, turns, and twist the little knobs. Sometimes Dave will get it so hot we have to stop for a moment before we can go again. And then when we come to our destination, we have a hot gay orgy”