• Hazzia
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    9 months ago

Elementary school we has televised morning announcements where 2 different kids were randomly selected each week to read the script as the “hosts”. I got selected one week and while the camera was turned to the flag for the pledge of allegience, the other kid and i quietly, under the desk, started fighting with hand puppets that were on set. We stopped when the camera got back to us, but the music teacher, who was in charge of the whole schtick, decided afterwards to get angry and take me, specifically, off of morning announcements.

That’s not even the part I’m still mad about though. When it was time for music class that day, since it was entirely floor seating, I positioned myself under the lip of the teacher’s desk to sulk, like is a normal response for a 6 year old who feels like they were unfairly singled out. The music teacher then proceded to pour a glass of water on my head, in front of the whole class.

I can’t even remember his name but I hope he had a shit life afterwards. What kind of teacher does that to a child.