I just had a inquiry call with the person in charge of the site and it all seems to good to be true. 1,000$ and they handle the workload to get you a job offer you like. They apply to 30-50 jobs a day on your behalf until you have a job. They also mentor your through the entire process. I can’t find any reviews of comments about the site other than from their own site. Thoughts?

Edit: thank you everyone for your insights and advice, I appreciate it.

• rufus
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    9 months ago

If you give someone a cut once they did their job well, they’re likely to put some effort in and have an incentive to be hard-working.

If you just give them 1000$ upfront… Idk. May work if they’re honest and devoted to do a good job.

I’d be cautious if there are no reviews and not even people on twitter talking about some success story.

• givesomefucks@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      9 months ago

I’d almost guarantee they flood every posting with all their clients. And that assuming they actually do anything.

There’s no way they’re finding 30-50 jobs a day for each client, they just wrote a script that auto sends every application to every posting regardless of fit.

• rufus
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        9 months ago

Yeah. Just clicked through their website and they don’t even seem to have an office or an address… NOPE! And as slazer2au said, half the buttons aren’t working and the website looks cheaply glued together from some template. It’s a scam.