As far as I see that instance is a far-right cess pool. Everything I’ve got from that instance were low-quality transphobic “news articles”.

• @Double_AOP
    link
    edit-2
    11 months ago

How? I can only block communities, but not a whole instance. That’s the core of the problem. It’s not just **one ** toxic community that we could easily block, it’s pretty much the entire server.

• GreenPlasticSushiGrass
      link
      fedilink
      edit-2
      11 months ago

Follow this link. On the right hand side you will see a box that says “domain” and beneath that “exploding-heads.com” underneath that there is a box with a link to subscribe and a symbol to block. Click on the symbol to block.

Moderation has not caught up with kbin’s growth, despite the devs being very busy. Maybe it’s best just to block for now. I’m sure that kbin will take out the trash once moderation tools and mod teams are in place.

On edit: These instructions won’t work for you, because as @vaguerant pointed out, you are not on a kbin server. However, I’m going to leave the comment up for any kbin users who might want to block that instance.

• vaguerant
        link
        fedilink
        1411 months ago

You’re talking to someone from tchncs.de, a Lemmy server. These kbin instructions won’t suit their purposes.

• AnonymousLlama
        link
        fedilink
        211 months ago

Cheers for the refresher, forgot that on kbin we have a block button for that. It’s a good stopgap measure in the short term if people don’t want to see these types of communities