As far as I see that instance is a far-right cess pool. Everything I’ve got from that instance were low-quality transphobic “news articles”.

• MilanMA
    link
    English
    edit-2
    11 months ago

I am trying to examen the instance, it would have been helpful to have some pointers to speed up the process although it somehow sounds like a familiar domain. It sounds like such content at least was against their rules. but that of course does not have to mean much.

Looking at the comments from their team is no good impression to say the least hmm

Update: found some more potential evidence that they are not welcoming nazis, but i think there are quite a few misinformation and “the usual” shitpost things on there that are not very … enjoyable (and of course as the op implies, transphobic trash and such as to expect from a shitpost instance).

• MilanMA
        link
        English
        311 months ago

thanks

• @fiah
      link
      English
      711 months ago

casually scrolling through their local top posts tells me they pass the duck test on being toxic pieces of shit, so I say let them fester in it by themselves

• @OptimusPrimeDownfall
      link
      English
      511 months ago

I will be ok with whatever you choose, whether that is staying federated, starting a conversation with their admins and withholding judgement until after that, defederating, or something else.

Personally, I’m not a fan of those things you have found (transphobia, misinfo, etc.), but I understand that people like that exist. I at least can block them and the communities that spout that trash.

It’s your instance, your hardware, and I trust your judgement.