Started to get this message when accessing Reddit. I use LibreWolf as a browser, which does indeed provide a more generic user agent to combat fingerprinting, but nothing out of the ordinary either (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/119.0). Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit: seems to have resolved itself. Thanks for confirming I wasn’t doing anything wrong. Let’s hope this isn’t some new algorithm to test if for insufficient fingerprinting so Reddit can kick ad-resistant users.

• Rolivers
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Until its your problem, lol.

• Xeknos@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

Eh, I kind of see where he’s coming from. My response to threats like that is “have fun storming the castle, fuckface.”

• StupidBrotherInLaw@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        edit-2
        8 months ago

For someone who doesn’t care, you sure can’t shut up about it.

Look how little I care guys. Hey you. Yeah, you. Did you know I don’t care? Totally don’t, 110%. Make sure to tell your friends how few fucks I give about all of this.

Why am I still talking about it? Clearly because I care so little. I learned early on that the more you talk about something, the less you care. My utter inability to stop talking about it is the supreme sign of my achieving the pinnacle of carelessness.