Once again, let’s be human and check in with each other.

How are you doing? How do you feel about the week behind you and the one ahead of you? Any rants or raves? Share whatever feels right!

Discussion can be about ADHD or off-topic.

As I am not a mod of this community, I do not have the capacity to pin this post. I plan on making a post on Sundays where we can check in throughout the week as needed.

Please let me know if there is a better way of doing this - any ideas are welcome :). Grateful to be a part of this community.

• @XmarkiertdenSpot
    link
    English
    36 months ago

Ooh I love doing that! We always put on Loop Daddy while we’re cooking dinner and I usually dance and hop around more than I cook. I totally agree, this always lifts my mood!

• @ickplant@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      26 months ago

I just checked it out, Marc Rebillet? Catchy as fuck. I can see jamming out to this! For me, it’s 90s hiphop and pop, usually. Some 1980s, I will allow 2000s in there, too. Never fails to cheer me up.

• @XmarkiertdenSpot
        link
        English
        26 months ago

Yes, Marc Rebillet, specifically the early live streams are fun if you don’t mind the swear words! But yeah, early 80s are great for jammig out too, I love mindless, erratic dancing!