• Rockslide0482
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

My wife was a bone conduction earphone candidate for multiple reasons and I convinced her to try some. Her first pair from Shokz died relatively quickly, but they sent her a replacement without much hassle. She likes them a lot. Every now and then I steal them for a bit. I call it the “voice of god” because when you play something through them it’s like telepathy. You can hear the outside unimpeded, but there’s also this extra sound being injected into your head. Would recommend.

• Aarrodri@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

I have been using them for years… reliability is questionable… but their warranty is hassle-free. Got 3 pairs in one year .very little questions asked.

• No_Ones_Slick_Like_Gaston@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        7 months ago

This. Got 3 in a year but got tired of playing all the shenanigans customer support played, got an equivalent $35 at Amazon and if I’ve to buy it 4 times in a year I’m even. Can also run it first trough warranty and get another pair next dsy so I’m always connected. They use to be the best and break about the 20 month mark,.now is just another device waiting to die quick.