I wanted to try out Serato Sample’s new stem separation tool added in 2.0 so I downloaded a crack to see if it was worthwhile.

Only now a week later do I remember I purchased the old version on sale and think to check if it’s a free upgrade.

Now I can’t decide if I want to bother uninstalling and installing my legitimate copy

• MachineFab812
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

I pirate things I have right in front of me!! Scratched DVD’s that won’t rip, same for CD’s, and sometimes old digital formats that are no longer well supported, or in the case of eBooks, don’t re-flow properly. Yes, some of us are still doing weird shit we got used to on Blackberries and Palm Pilots(These days I use Sprint Reader, but I’ll also read the material normally when studying for a test).

Some shows or movies I pay to stream don’t work well on whatever device I’ve opted to play them on. Knowing why doesn’t magically give me the means to transcode as needed without screen capture; Piracy skips the steps of watching them on a device I didn’t mean to just to edit/trim and then have them in a format I no longer need!